[phoenix-dev] Kudos

Team,

I just got this nugget in the Webmaster Inbox:

I was researching/exploring some links (OK - I was "surfing")
and came across http://www.eclipse.org/. I was curious what software
you use(d) to create and maintain the site. It has a very nice, clean
logical appearance. At the same time, the site is packed with easy
to locate and navigate to information. From the numerous updates
to projects/discussion lists/etc., "manual" updating would be out of
the question.

 I've evaluated a number of different packages for a couple of sites,
but have have not decided on any given one yet. Thanks for any information you can share.

Once again - nice site you have.

High praise from someone "outside the circle".

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure