Re: [phoenix-dev] Committer Nomination: Lynn Gayowski

0 - I have insufficient data to vote yes or no.

I would like to nominate Lynn Gayowski to be a committer on the Phoenix project.   Lynn has been submitting patches to help Nathan and myself update the content on eclipse.org.  The content she has provided has been of sufficient quality to make be believe she is ready to be a committer.

Please vote on Lynn’s nomination before November 27, 2006.

Back to the top