RE: [phoenix-dev] Home page RC2

Bjorn,

It the group needs more time to provide feedback then we can certainly move the date.   However, we have been collecting feedback for well over 1 month, so I feel like we should be moving to close down the development and move on to other things.   Considering you are the process king how would you suggest we finish up the project?

Ian

From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: October 11, 2006 2:09 AM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: Re: [phoenix-dev] Home page RC2

I think this schedule is a little aggressive. In development process-land, we use "one week" as the minimum time to gather feedback from the community. Especially since many of the leaders of the Eclipse community are at the Eclipse Summit Europe conference in Germany this week. Thus "one day" is a bit short. FYI.

Ian Skerrett wrote:

It would be appreciated if you can provide feedback before end of business on Wednesday.

Back to the top