Re: [phoenix-dev] EPL Notices

This is a good point and I think this needs to be fixed. I had noticed a copyright header on some of Bjorn's files and felt dumb because we didn't have one on Phoenix.

Would it be sufficient to apply this header to the eclipse.org-common PHP files only, or to all the PHP files on the site, knowing that the latter a) reside in large quantities in projectland, where we have basically no control, and b) they mainly represent content covered by the website copyright notice?

Looking back, none of our static HTML files had an EPL header.

Denis

Mike Milinkovich wrote:
All,
I just noticed --- much to my chagrin --- that the files on Phoenix don't have proper EPL headers and copyright notices. Is there anyone who doesn't think that we need to fix this at some point ? Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
Office: 613-224-9461 x228
Cell: 613-220-3223