Re: [phoenix-dev] Meeting minutes - Aug 31/06

A few more thoughts:
Who was there: Nathan, Ian, Mike, Donald, Wayne, Bjorn, Matt, Denis

Database-driven pages
- Nathan/Wayne to propose XML schema changes so we can create the tables (and ask projects to update their XML)
I'd like to incorporate my "information out of date" reminder tool into the spider that you use to get this information, so please include me in this implementation.

Homepage redesign
- The left nav will disappear on the home page, provided committer links remain accessible

I'd like to have a "remove the default four items from the left nav but leave the left nav" be a $App option for projects.

- Bjorn

Back to the top