[phoenix-dev] Phoenix meeting - August 31, 2006 3:30pm Eastern

For today's face-to-face meeting (3:30pm Eastern), I'd like to propose the following discussion topics. For those calling in, please use this bridge:

866 362 7064
Ottawa and international: +1 613 287 8000
Participant pass code:  955770#

Suggested Topics:

1. Data-driven site
- Nathan and Wayne have a need to maintain project meta-data to create
data-driven pages.  We'd like to expand Bjorn's project status
infrastructure, so Bjorn's presence at this meeting will be paramount

2. Homepage redesign
- According to the feedback we've received so far, I'd like for Nathan
and I to demonstrate prototypes of a new front-page, or pull more ideas
together

3. Pillars/user friendly site
I think we need to further discuss what we can do to make our site
easier to use for Eclipse users - beyond the homepage. Some of us have
already begun work, so it may just be a matter of presenting it to
everyone to avoid duplication.

I'd also like to review each of the main landing pages so we can brainstorm ideas on how to make them more user-friendly.

As usual, anyone is welcome to phone in - even more so
now as we discuss page redesign.

Thanks,

Denis

--