Re: [phoenix-dev] Phoenix call wednesday, June

Mike,

I didn't have any EPIC-related topics in mind, but feel free to add some to the agenda.

Also, Ralph has agreed to join us for this meeting, mainly to discuss quality and regional content.

Topics:

- New website features
- Definite quarterly schedule vs. Bug management
- Future direction of the website (removed - we don't need to talk about this now)
- Phoenix skin Facelift?
- Engaging the community
- Content ownership review (new)
- Quality (new)
- Regional Content (new)

>> Call information for those not in Ottawa:
>> International:  866 362 7064
>> Passcode:  955770#

Denis

Mike Taylor wrote:
Hi Denis,
Do you plan on talking about any topics related to EPIC?
MikeT

Phoenix committers,

As a reminder, I have scheduled a committers' meeting next week, while all the Foundation staff will be under the same roof. Those who won't be in Ottawa can call in and participate.