Re: [phoenix-dev] Bugzilla structure

Denis Roy wrote:
> We could even have a cool three-letter acronym like all the cool
> projects - EWP  :)

As long as P stands for project and not for problem I won't stop you
from promoting it. ;)

> If we get enough +1/support for this, I'll bounce the idea off the PMC.

Well, I'm not a Phoenix committer but I'm supporting this idea. It would
be a cleaner approach for hosting other components in the project's CVS
(like Planet Eclipse :)) and thus, open the project to a wider committer
community.

Cu, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht