From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Roy
Sent: April 11, 2006 9:16 AM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: Re: [phoenix-dev] Bugzilla structure

Technology != Incubator.

Really?  http://www.eclipse.org/projects/

The Eclipse Technology Project (Incubators) -

At any rate, I don't know under which umbrella the website falls under - Research, Education or Incubators.

Regardless, I agree that Community/Website and Community/Articles is much more clear than Phoenix, but Phoenix *is* the website project.

What we can do is add a "Problems with the website?" section in the contact us page (http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/contact.php) that links to bugzilla/Technology/Phoenix.

D.

--
Denis Roy