[phoenix-dev] Phoenix call - Friday, March 31 2:00pm Eastern

Phoenix committers,

I'd like to suggest a call this Friday, March 31 2:00pm Eastern to discuss the following:

1. Release cycle
- Bjorn has noted that a quarterly release cycle for eclipse.org-common was too infrequent, and I agree. Let's talk about a monthly schedule.

2. WYSIWYG
- Phoenix' original direction was to use a CMS. Now we're using PHP directly. Has WYSIWYG editing become a requirement, and is this possible at all with Phoenix?

3. Performance considerations for your pages
- Your PHP/SQL code is running on a high-volume site. If you're not careful, some of your popular pages can kill eclipse.org. This is especially true with Callisto coming up. Let's talk about this.

4. Bugs and new features
- There are numerous bugs in the Community/Website and Phoenix components of Bugzilla. As Phoenix committers, we all should be looking here to see if there's anything we can solve.

5. Documentation strategy
- We currently have documentation in the Committer Tools, on the Phoenix website and on the Wiki. This is my fault. I'd like for us to pick a tool for our documentation so I can move everything to it.

Please let me know if the above time is okay for you. I'll send call info later today.

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure