RE: [phoenix-dev] New Phoenix Committer

+1

From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: March 8, 2006 4:57 PM
To: 'For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.'
Subject: [phoenix-dev] New Phoenix Committer

I would like to nominate Nathan Gervais as a new committer for the Phoenix Project.  Nathan has recently joined the Eclipse Foundation and will be helping us enhanced the eclipse.org web site.  Since joining Eclipse, Nathan has been working with Susan on updating the RSS feed and Denis and myself on updating the RCP catalog pages.  I believe he has the experience to be a Phoenix committer.

Please respond with your votes in the next 3 days.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.