Re: [phoenix-dev] Phoenix 1.1 RC1

Denis,
I have committed my code for these bugs to the main website /projects/common and I have changed the following files on the Phoenix server that will need to be released to the main server for the RC1:
  • eclipse.org-common/themes/Phoenix/nav.php
  • eclipse.org-common/themes/Phoenix/css/layout.css
I changed the left nav to 6px top and bottom margins instead of 8px because the standardized left menu requested by the project is a bit longish and it should still fit on the screen.

- Bjorn

  • Menus. Elaborate an acessible and simple menu structure for projects (125276, 125325) [Theme: Accessibility] (Bjorn)

Back to the top