[phoenix-dev] Post-release

Phoenix committers,

I have put the eclipse.org-common files in our Phoenix CVS repository on dev.eclipse.org. Simply connect to the /cvsroot/technology repository, and checkout the org.eclipse.phoenix project. I will configure http://phoenix.eclipse.org to publish this to its web server next week so we can test.

When committing code, please comment your committed files by prefixing the comments with the appropriate bug number, if applicable. If adding a feature, it would be nice to open a feature request against us beforehand, but it's up to you.

Some examples:

[119064] visited links now show in a different color

[Enh] added support for XML

Early next week I'll co-ordinate with you our next release strategy.

Thanks!

Denis

--
Denis Roy