From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Roy
Sent: November 22, 2005 11:09 AM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: [phoenix-dev] Phoenix RC1

http://phoenix.eclipse.org/ is now RC1 of the new eclipse.org website.

Because Phoenix is running on a sandbox server, some links to
non-phoenix pages will not work because they do not reside on the
sandbox server.

Please open bugs at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/ against Phoenix/UI.
At this point, we are no longer adding new features.

This week we will add more content to the sandbox, and bugs with the
current template will be fixed.

RC2 is planned for Nov. 28, and Release is planned for Nov. 30.

Denis

Back to the top