[phoenix-dev] Phoenix Development Tools

Hi!

Now that the decision has been made to use a custom solution based on CVS
and HTML/XML files editing, do you think it's worthwhile to discuss some
development tools for Phoenix?

It's just a rough idea but I could imagine some editors/wizards supporting
a comfortable editing of content while hiding the implementation of the
actual document. I could also imagine some kind of validators ensuring a
clean style within the documents/content and some kind of simple
workflow/approval process tooling. Of course, everything implemented as
Eclipse plug-ins ;)

What do you think?

Cu, Gunnar

--