Re: [phoenix-dev] XWiki

Confluence supports WYSIWYG as of version 1.5

Cheers,
Thomas

On 9/26/05, Ed Burnette <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I still like Wikimedia over Xwiki but that's just my opinion. BTW, there's also an Eclipse plug-in for Wikimedia:
http://www.plog4u.org/index.php/Main_Page

and one for Confluence:
http://blogs.atlassian.com/rebelutionary/archives/000410.html

and one that supports a few other wikis:
http://eclipsewiki.sourceforge.net/

though none of these are WYSIWYG, if that's important for you. After using MS Word and various other tools (editme.com, htmlarea, etc.) for WYSIWYG html editing, I'm sticking with plain text for now. However, this looks nice, at least on paper:

http://vex.sourceforge.net/