[phoenix-dev] Only 15 days left to design a template for eclipse.org

As posted by Andrew in the message below, we're still looking for design templates to give a fresh skin to the eclipse.org website.
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.phoenix/msg00103.html

So far we only have three - you can view them here:
http://eclipse.org/phoenix/whatsnew/looking_for_templates.html

IT'S NOT TOO LATE! No need to design XHTML or CSS styles, just give us a JPG depicting your thoughts on how eclipse.org should look. If we pick your layout, we might just do something crazy like fly you out to California for EclipseCon 2006 (or maybe just give you a "I use Eclipse" t-shirt).

If you're interested in submitting a template, please view this page for all the guidelines:
http://eclipse.org/phoenix/whatsnew/looking_for_templates.html

Thanks to all who have taken the time to submit design templates.

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure