Re: [phoenix-dev] Draft project plan is up

Thanks for the comments, Bjorn.

>     * It's interesting that the Committed items do not include, e.g.,
>       implementing and using a workflow. Should we create a set of
>       bugzillas for other features/enhancements so that they can be
>       listed here?

Workflow was a theme. I thought it would be redundant to have a committed item, but perhaps there needs to be one. Then again, I don't know what that workflow is.

>     * I think the one month for "content refactored to CMS" to be
>       awfully short; there is a LOT of content out there.

I have reworded this as Foundation Static content, i.e. we won't (necessarily) be moving dynamic pages such as the downloads page or the project timeline to the CMS.

>     * I think the plan should include moving the projects one-by-one
>       over to the new structure.

I don't think this is part of Release 1.0. Once we get this release over, we can go ahead and plan for moving projects over.

>     * What is the phrase after "all interesting feature work"? Is that a
>       typo?

Leftover copy/paste.  I have removed it.

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Some comments from Bjorn:

    * It's interesting that the Committed items do not include, e.g.,
      implementing and using a workflow. Should we create a set of
      bugzillas for other features/enhancements so that they can be
      listed here?
    * I think the one month for "content refactored to CMS" to be
      awfully short; there is a LOT of content out there.  Perhaps we
      mean "a subset of the content"? As in "the content that is owned
      by the Eclipse Foundation?  I don't think we want to agree to
      refactoring all the projects' content in that short time.
    * I think the plan should include moving the projects one-by-one
      over to the new structure.
    * What is the phrase after "all interesting feature work"? Is that a
      typo?

A draft project plan for Phoenix is up. Feel free to adjust and comment.

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]