From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Roy
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 9:35 PM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: Re: [phoenix-dev] Draft: Phoenix project page

Looks great, Susan!  Thanks for taking the initiative to start this.

I added a page for the call for design templates, modified the CVS link and added a couple of other links.

BTW: our project is now fully provisioned...

Denis

Susan Iwai wrote:

The Phoenix project page draft is live  -  suggestions, changes, additions welcome!

Susan