[phoenix-dev] Eclipse.org Directory Catalogue (conceptual IA and content ownership)

Title: Message
Here are our site map diagrams to show the directory structure of content off of the main navigation (categories, subcategories and content) Also I need to identify the primary content owner/owners for the content. These diagrams are based on discussions and modelling exercises thus far

Bjorn has already noted that he is the owner of the Eclipse Councils pages.

  • Please let me know what content you are currently managing or feel you should be managing. This means you will be creating, modelling, editing and revising these sections
  • Do these categories, subcategories and labels fit the foundation content?
  • Comments and Discussion Welcome.

Andrew