[phoenix-dev] RE: UI Templates for eclipse.org - Draft

Title: Message

Hey guys,

I am trying to draft out a call for submissions for design treatments. This is what I have so far. Any comments/ suggestions?

Andrew

Call for Submissions - The New Eclipse.ORG Web Templates - DRAFT

The Phoenix Project is looking for submissions to put together design treatments for the Phoenix Project. For an overview of the project go to http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-phoenix/index.html

Attached are four wire frames to give potential designers a starting point. Some of the design elements we would like to see include:

All submissions are subject to the Eclipse Public License Agreement