From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Roy
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:54 AM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: Re: [phoenix-dev] Re: Wire frames

I think the wireframes are fine. The eclipse pages will contain a lot of
stuff, so anyone thinking of creating graphics skins for the pages
better have an idea of the amount of content there.

 From the feedback we've received, everyone wants the answer to their
specific question on the front page. This is likely as close as it'll get.

D.

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
> these discussions?
>
> Specific comments: these are all way too busy. As someone searching
> for
> answers, all of these contain way too much extra stuff. They are
> "Amazon-like" rather than "Google-like" or "Mizzilla-like".  I think we
> should be aiming for the latter rather than the former.
>
>> The wire frames attached show the layouts for three page types. ...I
>> wanted to get you feedback thus far.
>>

> --- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
Office: 613.224.9461 x224