RE: FW: [phoenix-dev] Progress Phoenix Friday May 20th

yes yes yes

From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: May 25, 2005 5:17 PM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: Re: FW: [phoenix-dev] Progress Phoenix Friday May 20th

I vote for a more incremental development process.  Let's build the prototype now, with XOOPS. Let's do it incrementally. Let's not build a fake model and then build a semi-real prototype and then build a real thing - let's incrementally build the real thing.  For example, we could start with a section of the existing website and use that for a real-life prototype - we could link from the existing site to the prototype and back and forth.  We could start with the Technology PMC pages or the Platform PMC pages or the about us/legal pages or almost any subset of the existing site.
  • We have identified XOOPS http://www.xoops.org/ as the CMS tool we will be moving forward with for our proof of concept
  • Our goal is to have a tool selected by June 1st and a site prototype using the tool completed by July 1st

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Back to the top