FW: [phoenix-dev] Progress Phoenix Friday May 20th

Title: Message

-----Original Message-----
From: andrew geraghty [mailto:andrew.geraghty@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Geraghty
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 3:15 PM
To: 'For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.'
Subject: [phoenix-dev] Progress Phoenix Friday May 20th

1. Requirements Gathering
  • A Phoenix site model has been made available to the project team for comment. The site model will help identify the navigation, vocabulary and general layout of eclipse.org. It should also enable us to storyboard out site content. Changes are ongoing and will be reflected in the site prototype scheduled for release this summer
  • As the model progresses we will begin looking into graphic specifications
  • We are encouraging feedback on our functional requirements list, any non functional and/or usability requirements
2. CMS Tool Analysis
  • We have identified XOOPS http://www.xoops.org/ as the CMS tool we will be moving forward with for our proof of concept
  • Our goal is to have a tool selected by June 1st and a site prototype using the tool completed by July 1st

Keep in mind that we are following an iterative process that is dependant on community feedback.
Comments? Issues?

All things good,
Andrew

Back to the top