From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Roy
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 11:47 AM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: Re: [phoenix-dev] Re: Canary Feedback

Well we all know what  CHF 0.02 is worth  =)

While I agree that there is room for improvement, and your points are
all valid ones, we could be tweaking this page for years while
delivering nothing to the community.

Right now we only have limited feedback to work with. I think we'll have

a better sampling of feedback if we can increase the page's exposure
(make it live) -- as long as we can indicate where the community should
go to provide feedback, which is not currently on that page.

I suggest meeting you half way:

1. we set a fixed deadline for making this page the live one.

2. we remove some of the older news items to unclutter the page

3. we complete the contact page and find a home for the thank you link
that just went up

4. we add a blurb that can direct the community to the
eclipse.technology.phoenix group (link to the Simple Web Interface if
that makes more sense) to encourage feedback

5. we put the page live

6. We work on the next version, according to feedback received.