Re: [phoenix-dev] Re: Canary Feedback

Hi,

I'm new here, please excuse me if I bring something up which has
already been discussed earlier. I've browsed the archive, but this is
basically like interrupting in the middle of a discussion where you
don't really know what is being discussed. :-)

I would really, really like a prominent banner somewhere on the front
page, which stated something like "get involved!" with a link to a
page with useful tips on places to start if a person interested on
contributing to Eclipse.

regards,
   martin

Back to the top