From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Roy
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:42 AM
To: phoenix-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [phoenix-dev] RSS feed functionality for Canary

Greetings,

Ian updated the RSS file yesterday, so I have added the RSS feed
functionality to Canary.  If you use an RSS-aware browser, such as
Firefox, simply go to http://www.eclipse.org/phoenix and you'll see an
orange icon at the lower right. You can use this icon to "Subscribe to
Eclipse RSS" which will give you a live bookmark.

I also added the "XML" image and link in the Project News section. This
links directly to the RSS file at http://www.eclipse.org/index.rss

I also fixed a small visual glitch with the last Community News item,
where the date was being underlined.

If you have any questions, please let me know. As far as I'm concerned,
this is ready to go.

Denis