[phoenix-dev] RSS feed functionality for Canary

Greetings,

Ian updated the RSS file yesterday, so I have added the RSS feed functionality to Canary. If you use an RSS-aware browser, such as Firefox, simply go to http://www.eclipse.org/phoenix and you'll see an orange icon at the lower right. You can use this icon to "Subscribe to Eclipse RSS" which will give you a live bookmark.

I also added the "XML" image and link in the Project News section. This links directly to the RSS file at http://www.eclipse.org/index.rss

I also fixed a small visual glitch with the last Community News item, where the date was being underlined.

If you have any questions, please let me know. As far as I'm concerned, this is ready to go.

Denis

Back to the top