[phoenix-dev] Re: Canary Feedback

I believe the only feedback we have received is what's on the phoenix-dev newsgroup. I'll assume it's due to lack of exposure of the project.

I think we should move it to the Home Page, but I think there should be a blurb placed prominently that links to the Phoenix proposal page (or at the very least, a link to the eclipse.technology.phoenix group), so that feedback can be routed through to the newsgroup rather than my inbox.

When people hit the "new" eclipse.org home page, there will be no shortage of feedback. I just want to make sure it's channelled to the appropriate location.

Denis

andrew geraghty wrote:
Has there been any feedback on the Canary Home page? Are we going to move it as the HP? Andrew

--
Denis Roy
IT Administrator,

Back to the top