RE: [phoenix-dev] XOOPS

I would like to add a few comments. With respect to databases, I've been
impressed with the development on Postgresql specifically with its XML
support that will be come in very handy (of-course no disrespect to MySql).
As for the WebDav support I think most of the CMS implementations will have
a path to implement this , but the bigger question is user management. I
would imagine that LDAP is the way you are going, so I think that some
thinking how this will work with the different aspects of your system will
help. I would give a extra star to systems that can implement a
DEV/STAGE/UAT model with the ability to maintain seperate promotional paths
for code and content.

Thanks

Matthew Eaton

Back to the top