[phoenix-dev] Minutes from Phoenix call Monday, April 11th 1-2 pm EST

Title: Message
1 -Persona Sheet   v.5
latest version with notes incorporated from  our  discussion on Monday to follow

2 -Communications  Plan
Phoenix will be a technology project - Bjorn will create/send declaration  next week
Project Proposal - Andrew will send a summary list of deliverables to Susan to be included on the proposal draft
Susan will format  project proposal  for review.

3 - Homepage  'quick fix '
to be released with a newsgroup  announcement to be posted ASAP
• the purpose of this release is to get constructive community feedback and discussion

4 -  Best practices analysis
•   group discussion surrounding the 'document benchmark discussion v1.1ppt'  Friday April 15th  9 am EST
•  All to review  benchmark sites , bring notes   to contribute to the  discussion

5- Other Items
•  Existing content audit - scheduled to be completed by 04/15/2005
• CMS wish list - discussion between Bjorn, Andrew & Mike to be compiled and circulated to project team
• Discussions of collaborative web tools strategy to be scheduled (WIKI, BLOGS, NEWSGROUPS, FORMS) - Bjorn
• Denis is lonely in that room all by himself now that Bjorn and Andrew are working remotely :)

----- Forwarded by Susan Iwai/Zurich/IBM on 04/11/2005 06:59 PM -----
Susan Iwai/Zurich/IBM

04/08/2005 06:02 PM

<ageraghty@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'Ian Skerrett'" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx, sharon@xxxxxxxxxxx, denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
RE: Next Phoenix call Monday, April 11th 1-2 pm ESTLink

ok :o)  how about we do the following.

1 - review persona sheet update - did we miss any key points?  (10 min - susan)
 next step for the persona sheet is to map it to existing website content  (Andrew/Susan)
- see v. 5

2 - Project Progress update  (20 min )  - everyone

Project communications
- Project Background and Objectives
- home page quick fix

** add summary of dates and deliverables

Phase 1 - Visualization and Analysis
Project Scope document

Design and functional targets
- persona page + website audit
 - best practices analysis  (Friday April 15th  9 am EST - Bjorn's bridge)

- website audit document

Phase 2 - Web site architecture & Planning
- what tools do we want to use for the deliverables in this phase? (Andrew)

s.

Back to the top