[phoenix-dev] Benchmark Sites - Notes

Title: Message
Here is the PPT to put your notes in. Friday's discussion should give list of functional and design targets for eclipse.org

All things good,
Andrew

Friday's discussion should revolve around identified design (i.e. voice, vocabulary, information design, navigation) and functional targets (search engine, collaborative tools, RSS) found on the following bench mark web sites at the same time we should also quickly review the 'good, bad and ugly' on Eclipse.org
This exercise will aid in identifying best practices that we will apply in the development of project phoenix.

Developer Portals
http://www.oracle.com/technology/index.html
http://dev2dev.bea.com/index.jsp
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/