[phoenix-dev] Benchmark Site Discussion Tomorrow

Title: Message
I thought perhaps tomorrow we could have a group discussion (brainstorming session) surrounding our likes and dislikes of a few of the identified benchmark sites and of course our own. (3-5mins each)

Mike Sharon tells me you have a projector maybe we could set it up in the morning project on the south wall of the board room and whiteboard out the discussion. Attached is a quick ppt with the types of things we may discuss.

any thoughts,
Andrew

 Developer Portals
http://www.oracle.com/technology/index.html