I bumped PDT version to 6.1 on master and prepared stable-6.0 branch for possible RC4 builds.
Note: After Photon there will be no longer named releases, we will be part of streamed releases named Eclipse YYYY-MM each 3 months, next will be Eclipse 2018.09. See  and .
As always simple ask: What (if any) have you plan for next release?
From me main tasks:
- I want continue work on CA / Validation performance, precision, reliability:
- Introduce âoverrideâ and âpotentialâ proposition (327988)
- Improve relevance, for ex âalready imported firstâ
- Make sure CA provide as valid PHP code (â;â after statements, better control constructuts etc..)
- Harmonisation between feature like (530694):
- Share SSH connection information between debug configurations and synchronised projects
- Reduce number of project wizards
- Continue work on DLTK level to introduce custom models (Handly have now stable API so we could use it as DLTK model replacement) (265803)
- +Âeverything that annoys me during regular PHP/Symfony work, this list is very long :P