[pdt-dev] xDebug profiller

Hi Team,

I’m playing with xDebug profiler and thinking about possible integration.

Currently I have couple concerns:
1. We need support PROFILE and PROFILE+DEBUG mode. I think debug as optional checkbox in profile launch configuration. What you think?
2. For web launch we need place where to store “xdebug.profiler_output_dir”. For EXE we can easy read (or override) this property before launch. What you think about settings in server configuration + ability to override on web launch level?
3. I’m not sure how to play with multiple request. Auto aggregate or prepare profile session for each request?
4. Despite of aggregation we definetely need way to filter requests. Any idea how to prepare usable UI for that?
5. I’m not sure how efficiently watch SSH dir changes for new profile files. Any ideas?

Besides I want extend “import profile session” wizard to support xdebug cache-grind files (“simple" transform). This I hope will be good start before implement watch deamons.

Back to the top