Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 5.2 deadline

Thanks, Dawid :)

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:18 AM, thierry blind <thierryblind@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you Dawid! :)

De : pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> de la part de Dawid PakuÅa <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
Envoyà : mercredi 6 dÃcembre 2017 17:33

à : PDT Developers
Objet : Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 5.2 deadline
I did this, simrel has been updated [1]

--Â
Dawid PakuÅa

From:Âthierry blind <thierryblind@xxxxxxx>
Reply:ÂPDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:Â6 December 2017 at 18:23:32
To:ÂPDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:Â Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 5.2 deadline

Hi Kaloyan,

please could youÂcreate asap RC4Âusing current master branch?

So I canÂstart commiting Oxygen.3 stuff afterwards on master branch ;)

Thank you!

Thierry.

De : thierry blind <thierryblind@xxxxxxx>
Envoyà : mercredi 29 novembre 2017 18:13
à : PDT Developers

Ok thank you Kaloyan.

TodayÂI've commited my latest changes I absolutely wanted in Oxygen.2 (so they are probably not in RC3), you canÂuseÂmaster branch for upcoming RC4 ;)

I'll commit all dev stuff after the RC4 deadline again (after the 12/09 if I'm right).

Thierry.