De : pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> de la part de Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : mercredi 29 novembre 2017 16:48
À : PDT Developers
Objet : Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 5.2 deadline

Thank You! I’ll do paper work during this week.

--
Dawid Pakuła

From: Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan@xxxxxxxxx>
Reply: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 November 2017 at 17:44:09
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [pdt-dev] PDT 5.2 deadline

Hi,

The Oxygen.2 deadlines are approaching. In the last weeks I contributed the latest state of PDT 5.2 as Oxygen.2 release candidates.

Today I added RC3. The last RC4 is due next Wednesday. Then there is a quiet period. GA is on Dec 20.

Regards,
Kaloyan