Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 5.1 end game

Hi team,

just for info, in my case I won't be available from 9 to 30 september ;)

Thierry.

De : pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> de la part de Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : vendredi 1 septembre 2017 14:21
À : PDT Developers
Objet : [pdt-dev] PDT 5.1 end game

Hi,

Just a reminder that the Oxygen.1 release is around the corner and so does PDT 5.1.

Important dates:
- Sep 6: our RC3 contribution must be ready
- Sep 13: our RC4 contribution must be ready
- Sep 18-26: quite week
- June 28: Oxygen.1 GA

I won't be available next week. So, someone else must do the RC3 contribution to SimRel.

@Dawid, could you do this for me?

Like with the previous release, my recommendation is that we finish the PDT 5.1 changes with RC3 and leave RC4 only for serious regressions.

Thanks,
Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
Innovate with Confidence