Re: [pdt-dev] Line flickering when I press enter

On 2017-06-23 7:17 PM, Alec Teal wrote:

Yeah, no overlap there..... oh wait!

On 23/06/17 23:06, Michal Niewrzal wrote:

One account is enough, but only if you start with Bugzilla account. This mailing list for discussing PDT development topics, not for bugs.

Alec,

First off, thank you for taking the time to report an issue with Eclipse PDT. Contributions are the heart of any open source project or community, and we do appreciate it.

I will readily admit that the infrastructure at Eclipse is not as fancy as (say) GitHub. But in this case I think (and please correct me if I'm wrong) that you're confusing account creation with a mail list subscription. We do have accounts at Eclipse, and we do have single sign on for almost all of our services. But subscribing to the pdt-dev mailing list does not do this immediately. It's sort of like the difference between having a Google account, and joining a specific Google Group. However, in order to facilitate interaction and participation we don't insist that you create an account before subscribing to a list.

I do hope that you take a moment to create an account and report the bug. I know that the project team will appreciate the effort on your part.

Thanks.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx