Re: [pdt-dev] 回复: PDT 5.0 end game

The build is ready: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/5.0-nightly

Please test :)

Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
Innovate with Confidence
M +359 887 648 663
www.roguewave.com / kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 06/13/2017 10:59 AM, Kaloyan Raev wrote:
Hi,

OK. The issue looks serious enough. I will prepare a nightly build today for more thorough testing.

I urge other committers to review this change too.

Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
Innovate with Confidence
M +359 887 648 663
www.roguewave.com / kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 06/13/2017 10:16 AM, thierry blind wrote:

Kaloyan,

could you please add the patch https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/99102/ for bug 518128 to the RC4 branch please?

It fixes deadlocks seen by Alex after patch for bug 515526.

Thank you!

Thierry.