Re: [pdt-dev] Profiler for Xdebug

Hello together,

as recommended, I tried to implement the ProfilerDB Interface for XDebug.

I could not test anything, because I need to know, how the class XDProfilerDB will be called – sorry I’m new to PDT 😊

Next should be to invoke the profiler class right after profiling session by providing a org.eclipse.php.internal.debug.core.xdebug.cachegrind.Tree which is created by org.eclipse.php.internal.debug.core.xdebug.cachegrind.Parser using a cachegrind file. The latter Task is already done in https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/98595/2/plugins/org.eclipse.php.phpunit/src/org/eclipse/php/phpunit/ui/launch/PHPUnitXDLauncher.java line 254.

Could you please point me to place, where I can start invocation of XDProfilerDB?

Best regards

Maik

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10