From:Âsamuel.chemla@xxxxxxxxxx <samuel.chemla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Reply:ÂPDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:Â4 April 2017 at 12:10:55
To:ÂPDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:Â Re: [pdt-dev] Release 5.0

Hi!

Well, I see no difference between PHP Explorer and default eclipse Navigatorâ

Are there any differences?

Regards

DeÂ: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Michal Niewrzal
EnvoyÃÂ: mardi 4 avril 2017 11:40
ÃÂ: PDT Developers
ObjetÂ: [pdt-dev] Release 5.0

I want to ask for feedback about PHP Explorer. Do you think we can remove PHP Explorer completely in PDT 5.0 (from source code)? At the moment I'm 50/50 about this idea :)

Greetings,Â

MichaÅ NiewrzaÅÂ|ÂZEND STUDIO

Rogue Wave Software, Inc.

Accelerating Great Code