Re: [pdt-dev] State of eclipse plugin development, any thoughts?

Hi, I'm not PDT developer, but I'm watching development of the PDT and projects based on this great Plugins really long time, years.
I think, that the best start would be to look at some other project's source code, which is successfully based on PDT or is extending PDT.

Really good example is http://symfony.dubture.com/features/ and projects at http://p2-dev.pdt-extensions.org

All are open source and are at github, so you can clone some projects and look at source code and how they extend PDT.

sNop

Back to the top