Re: [pdt-dev] Ambitious composer plans

Maybe we should resurrect pdt.incubator ?

+1

BTW, I also think that at least two most active commiters should be invited to PDT team.

Sounds good to me.

Greetings,
Michal

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 5:47 PM, Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Plan looks good. Gossi?
Problem are not library dependencies. Composer plugin use code from other projects:
1. Provide metadata for class/interface wizard, so probably should be moved to PDT
2. Require E4, fortunately we decide to keep api compatibility with previous eclipse release only
3. Use JSON editor from outside eclipse, JSON-WTP is still in CQ phase
4. Is based on Robert Composer Java Bindings. This library probably also should be moved to PDT and released in eclipse maven repository.

--
Dawid Pakuła
+48 795 996 064