Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 3.6 release

Just to be sure if understood correctly, what is the final date for merging PDT patches?

On 2015-09-12 19:46, Dawid PakuÅa wrote:
Hi team,

We are during final ( Mars.1 RC4) phase. Last build for final release can be uploaded at Tuesday [1].
Please make sure that all planned patches are already merged.

I also updated our N&N based on bugs [2] - itâs long but again feel free to update ;)

[2] -Âhttps://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT/NewIn36
Dawid PakuÅa
+48 795 996 064