Re: [pdt-dev] [PHP7] Anonymous Classes

Java cup (and also java cup eclipse editor), reports 3 additional Shift-Reduce conflict in compare to php < 7 parsers.

Java Cup editor is available under http://www2.in.tum.de/projects/cup/eclipse
Note Java 1.8 is required ;)

Dawid PakuÅa
+48 795 996 064

On 26 Jul 2015 at 22:59:00, MichaÅ NiewrzaÅ (michal.n@xxxxxxxx) wrote:

I'm working with with support for anonymous classes but I stuck with defining rules for compiler parser. I used rules from php7 parser and for DOM parser everything looks to work ok, but for compiler parser works ok for definition like this:

new class($tset) extends Date implements AAA{

but when I'm adding content to class definition then something is not matched. I tried to found out what is wrong but without success. Maybe someone will have idea how to handle this. I prepared very basic patch to show where I started:

Any help or suggestions would be most welcome:)

pdt-dev mailing list