[pdt-dev] Removing old PHP versions

Hi All,
I want to start small discussion:) Few months ago (about 5) in Zend Studio we "hide" oldest versions of PHP: PHP 4 and PHP 5.1/5.2. Since then no one ask about it:) I think we can think about removing these versions for PDT (maybe for Mars?). As I said in Studio we just remove it from list and for PDT removing it from code will be more complex task, but I think it will help simplify and clarify some things. If someone will still need removed version then previous versions of PDT are always available.

This year will bring PHP7 and in my opinion supporting 7 versions of parser/lexer is not necessary:) What do you think about it?

Michal

Back to the top