Re: [pdt-dev] New PDT commiter - Me

I'm really happy, when I see new contributor to the PDT project.

---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Od: Kaloyan Raev
Datum: 17. 11. 2014 v 15:38:22
Předmět: Re: [pdt-dev] New PDT commiter - Me

Congratulations, Michal!

Looking forward for your next great contributions! Let the force be with you :-)

Kaloyan

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Michał Niewrzał <michal.n@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

Just a moment ago I received info that all necessary paperwork is accepted and I'm new full PDT commiter:) Thank you for choosing me and all your votes ;) I believe that together will make PDT greater tool for all PHP developers;)

Cheers!
Michał