Re: [pdt-dev] Upload on save feature

How do you imagine the exact workflow from user perspective?
Clarifying this will help us identify the best place to implement this feature.

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 11:45 PM, Dawid PakuÅa <zulus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi team,

the last thing that forces me to use netbeans sometimes is an upload-on-change/upload-on-demand feature.

I wanât add this feature to PDT Âbut I have few questions:
1. It should be part of PDT, PDT-Incubator (reactivation is required), WTP common or new eclipse (sub)project?
2. If part of PDT, should be under âserverâ configuration or new tab (probably deploy) is needed?

What do you think?

Dawid PakuÅaÂ

pdt-dev mailing list