I was looking at new eclipse.org theme - It looks nice. PDT website didn't used the theme anyway, so it wasn't affected by the change. My main reason to update the website was to simplify maintenance, so single-page html seems simpler than moving to theme.

cheers

Jacek

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I like it! Articles on wiki, website as simple splash screen :D

Currently it’s a problem on small screen : no menu button.

--
Dawid Pakuła

From: Mike Milinkovich mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
Reply: mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx, PDT Developers pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 18 maja 2014 at 21:46:26
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: [pdt-dev] refresh our website

On 18/05/2014 2:17 PM, Jacek Pospychała wrote:
we're getting close to Luna release, it (re)introduces new PHP package
and I thought It'd be nice to bring a breath of fresh air to PDT
website.

Jacek,

Are you aware of the site-wide refresh that's going live on June 11th? You should definitely make sure that anything new that you launch plays well with that. Please pay special attention to the content in Christopher Guindon's announcement and the report is refers to http://eclip.se/1H
New look for eclipse.org coming soon

Last week we announced the upcoming release of a new skin for www.eclipse.orgPlease test your project pages!  More info in Christopher's announcement: http://eclip.se/1H and Ian's blog post:
http://ianskerrett.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/new-eclipse-web-site-going-live-june-11/

--